Congratulations, you are almost finished your degree! To prepare for graduation you must inform UBC. We have two convocations, one in May and one in November.
- Apply for graduation – required whether you expect to attend the ceremonies or not. Why is that? Applying to graduate also initiates the creation of your personalized graduation diploma.
- Not sure if you should apply? You can apply to graduate before completing your degree requirements. Check with the Graduate Coordinator.
- There are 2 degree conferral dates: May and November
- Check the deadlines for completing your degree requirements in time for graduation. Usually there is a February application deadline for the May ceremony and an August deadline for November.
- If you are a doctoral student, prepare your doctoral citation and review it with your supervisor
- Find out the date of your graduation ceremony